Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Neptune GR86 MT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just picked up a MT Neptune GR86 and was curious what websites people use for sourcing parts from Japan. I have been looking on japanparts.com and was curious what other reputable websites are out there?

·
Registered
675 Posts
86worx.com (my TRD duckbill came from there)
Their prices though, not a fan of them. You can normally find the same stuff somewhere cheaper, even with shipping.

I love them, almost everything I have is from them, good prices and fast shipping. Normally get it in less than 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2022 Halo White Toyota GR86 6MT
131 Posts
86worx.com (my TRD duckbill came from there)
Their prices though, not a fan of them. You can normally find the same stuff somewhere cheaper, even with shipping.

I love them, almost everything I have is from them, good prices and fast shipping. Normally get it in less than 2 weeks.
Their prices seem pretty comparable when looking at almost every shop that actually has parts for our car in stock.🤷🏽‍♂️
Got my order from Japan in a week, and they had it to me before anyone else even started taking orders. Hopefully you find you parts soon though!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Their prices seem pretty comparable when looking at almost every shop that actually has parts for our car in stock.🤷🏽‍♂️
Got my order from Japan in a week, and they had it to me before anyone else even started taking orders. Hopefully you find you parts soon though!
Some of their prices are ok but just in my case, everything I wanted from their site, I found way cheaper at other places and thanks, I pretty much gotten everything I wanted so far. Only things I might want now are like brakes for looks, but way too pricey, or scuff plates but I don't know yet lol

·
Registered
255 Posts

Ever encountered extra fees/taxes beyond what you paid for on Blackhawk?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yeah, 86WORX was my 1st site to buy stuff but before I pulled the trigger, people starting naming other sites like Japanparts and Blackhawkjapan.

I only gotten a few things from BHJ:

Door stabilizer
Aero stabilizer
GR sunshade
Greddy hood lifer

I have other parts too but from other sites. Before I buy anything I always compare prices, 86WORX is hands down the most pricey, their shipping cost isn't high but really doesn't matter when their Aero stabilizer is $299.99(not including anything else) and BHJ is around $134, even with shipping total would be like $220. Shipping is pricey but if you buy multiple things at once, it's not so bad.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got my aero atabilizer and TRD fender ducts from FTspeed.com when they had a general 10% discount event. Shipping was pretty cheap with about $40 to Germany and pretty fast too (UPS Expedited).

I also checked other already mentioned sites but that made no sense for me. While the price for the parts where often cheaper, the shipping costs completely killed it. For example BlackHawkJapan would have cost me $175 for the same parts but with slow standard shipping. Believe it or not: for UPS Expedited they would have charged me more than $420 😵

·
Registered
675 Posts
I got my aero atabilizer and TRD fender ducts from FTspeed.com when they had a general 10% discount event. Shipping was pretty cheap with about $40 to Germany and pretty fast too (UPS Expedited).

I also checked other already mentioned sites but that made no sense for me. While the price for the parts where often cheaper, the shipping costs completely killed it. For example BlackHawkJapan would have cost me $175 for the same parts but with slow standard shipping. Believe it or not: for UPS Expedited they would have charged me more than $420 😵
I like FTspeed as well but they are almost always sold out on everything lol

Yeah, you just have to look around and compare prices.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, both parts where out of stock when I placed the order but that did not bother me because I already knew they will arrive before my car anyway. In the end it took a bit more than two months for the parts to arrive.

·
Registered
22 BRZ
212 Posts
FTspeed is another good one. Ive ordered most of my parts from them. They dont have the biggest selection but if its instock shipping is pretty fast within the states. I currently have an STI diffuser and HKS exhaust on backorder through them.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
For what its worth, 86worx is the only supplier that helps support our community channel.

They have given us that support since the start. So on top of them being a respected and reliable shop, they help the community here. I'm thinking of actually writing a thank-you to them in the main forum thread.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts