Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im fixing to get my GR86 next week and was wondering if you guys know where to buy GR parts. I tried calling the local Toyota dealership and they stated that these part numbers where not from Toyota. I got these part numbers from a Japanese Toyota website.
Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Pattern
Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
105 Posts
Look for a parts brochure on the US websites. The car has just started delivering so I'm guessing it's going to be really hard to find anything for it with the production issues.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Bergacci. It will be tough getting those through any local Toyota dealer at the moment. Where about in the US are you from?

·
Registered
'13 2JZ FRS/'22 GR86
13 Posts
Unfortunately those are Japanese Accessory part numbers and don't cross over to US systems. I have been trying to find a way to order them for myself (I work in the parts department at a dealership). Our direct help line had no idea how I would go about trying to order them, and even went so far as saying we (the parts department) would probably know before they would :rolleyes:

I had my manager see if he could make some phone calls and pull some strings but it didn't go anywhere. So for now, you have to buy them from an outside company like Japan Parts or Black Hawk Japan.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, how long did it roughly take to get the spoiler from japanparts?
My bad Kevin, I meant I just bought my parts from there. They are on their way to me via Japan Post. Japanparts was pretty quick to get my stuff shipped out. Will post pics of when I get the spoiler & clear side markers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts