Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this empty thread and decided the Midwest needs some representation.
I am in the extreme S.W. corner of Missouri. I am less than 5 minutes from Oklahoma, less than 5 minutes from Kansas, and maybe 30 minutes from Arkansas. I hope that makes me a good candidate to make the first post here.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am in SW North Dakota, about 70 miles from the Montana border to the west and about 70 miles to the South Dakota border to the south. About the only feature of any note in my local area is the badlands (Theodore Roosevelt Nat'l Park). The Black Hills of S. Dakota are 200 miles to the south. I go there pretty often in the summer. Many car (and motorcycle) clubs hold rallies in the Black Hills. I've been there when the hills are overrun with Miatas. Would be a great location for a meetup for the 86/GR/BRZ folks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looking for a car. At least in Montana since only one dealership has been seemingly getting allocations and the other is trading them off for tacomas in places like Arizona. City-Toyota in Great Falls seems to be getting quite a few, but the manuals dissapear instantly and the Autos they are trading for pickups. The only other MT ive found was in Bozeman and got traded off to Arizona in less then a day after they took delivery.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rolling Hills in Saint Joseph Mo had a couple when I got mine.
Fletcher Toyota in Joplin, Mo had one on Saturday. Ask for David Altman. Straight shooter!
Might be worth a try.
Greg

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in Des Moines, IA. I have a couple deposits down. I've been waiting for a little over a month. I'm 3rd in line at Wilson Toyota of Ames, and 13th in line at Toyota of Des Moines.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in Missouri just about 30 minutes from downtown STL. I put in an allocation and deposit down on 3/31/22 they said it would be about 2-3 months. I am second in line for Pavement gray but i also gave them Neptune blue as an option since there were no one ahead for that color and spec. Been super impatient but patiently waiting!

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT Trueno Blue (In-Transit)
235 Posts
Youre welcome 🥴🙃 where from? Baxter was one of the only places I found at MSRP out here for manual premium

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im in Missouri just about 30 minutes from downtown STL. I put in an allocation and deposit down on 3/31/22 they said it would be about 2-3 months. I am second in line for Pavement gray but i also gave them Neptune blue as an option since there were no one ahead for that color and spec. Been super impatient but patiently waiting!
Awesome I'm hour South of STL. Did you get your car yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts