Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR 86, Pavement Grey, Premium, MT
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would start this. Since I am NC and there is no allocation for the 86. I started looking out of state. So I found these so far not what I am looking for. If you find a 86 allocation you are not interested in post them up.

Talked to Amanda at Sheehy Toyota in Virgina and they have two premium one Halo and one Neptune on there present allocation. She said they are selling at MSRP. Not the colors I am looking for.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thought I would start this. Since I am NC and there is no allocation for the 86. I started looking out of state. So I found these so far not what I am looking for. If you find a 86 allocation you are not interested in post them up.

Talked to Amanda at Sheehy Toyota in Virgina and they have two premium one Halo and one Neptune on there present allocation. She said they are selling at MSRP. Not the colors I am looking for.
There's a black base model 6MT located in Chattanooga, TN awaiting deposit. So far there's none allocated for the southeast region which is what you're in

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.