Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Trueno Blue GR86
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so as the title says I'm gonna be working with a shop that is looking to bring interior parts such as shift knobs, push to start buttons, phone holders etc.. for our cars(ima be the test subject). They're alsp open to ideas of more things we might need for interior/exterior as well. So let me know!.
Check then out
Insta Insta

·
Registered
'22 GR86 | Premium | 6MT | Steel Grey
194 Posts
A 3D imprinted GR logo on the start/stop button with matching color scheme.

A birch shift knob.

A kit that allows you to make a full width brake light between the two taillights. Matching bulb brightness.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would like a high quality metal shift knob that is small and not overly heavy. Something like the high performance Hondas have. CTR, S2000, etc. Best shift knobs in the business.

I would also like a center console that feels more premium. It looks so cheap! Maybe covered in alcantara.

Then, some really plush, high quality carpet floor mats.

Finally, a start button for the 86 that looks like the STi one, but without the STi logo.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hah!
The passenger has nothing to grab hold of and is tossed about when suddenly the crazy driver darts about.
Common, nobody is suffering passenger complaints?
Also hand holds for driver too, dunno where but I would grab one above the front side window while one handed driving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts