Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not buying it.
No, no, no…. Actually , our species time scale is well past the value of the sexuality topic. It’s silly how preoccupied younger generations have become with the whole gender thing. Beyond programmed DNA for reproduction as intended, our kind has made a business out of it similar to food, entertainment, and other click bait. The Programer(s) will be back soon to fully explain.

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Base Ignition Red
69 Posts
hey are those the quickjack things that lift up the car with an air compressor? how are they? I wondered what points they raise the car from, do they center on jack points or kinda lift them via a long rail/base? price and would you recommend them?
Tank with transmission fluid, the jacks are hydraulic.

It has two rectangle platforms at the ends of each "plank" to place the supplied rubber blocks and position on the pinch welds

Electrical wiring Building Gas Electrical supply Machine

I opt to get the magentic pinch weld adapters and it's nice and clean contact. Quickjack also sells the rubber blocks with cutouts for the pinch welds.

Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Gas Toy

2 locking height positions. Obviously a traditional lift is better but this thing rules. Worth the money imo. Here's the lower locked position.

Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
499 Posts
I got rubber floor mats from Subaru as Weather Tech does not have them yet for 22 BRZ's. I also received my E-Bay order of a Spare Tire and Kit. I probably over paid for it. However the tire was new with tread. It fit perfectly in the trunk and I was able to screw the included bolt down nice and snug. I have 570 miles on the girl now and I guess the next job will be the oil change before I start exploring the red line.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got rubber floor mats from Subaru as Weather Tech does not have them yet for 22 BRZ's. I also received my E-Bay order of a Spare Tire and Kit. I probably over paid for it. However the tire was new with tread. It fit perfectly in the trunk and I was able to screw the included bolt down nice and snug. I have 570 miles on the girl now and I guess the next job will be the oil change before I start exploring the red line.
I think you're going to really like the Subaru all-weather mats. They're quality. Particularly the trunk liner.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I unplugged the engine sound generator for a few days. I really like the natural sound... it sounds surprisingly decent above 4k... but it really is just too quiet.

I hooked it back up and I do prefer it that way. I like the added tone down low but I wish it wasn't so loud near redline. Would be nice to fine tune it a little but I know that's asking too much.

·
Registered
2022 BRZ, Ice Silver, MT, Limited
224 Posts
Late yesterday I gave it it’s first wash and wax. Looking snazzy! I’m at 150 miles now. Ugh, that 1,000 mile mark can’t come soon enough. I’ve behaved thus far and stayed at 4K or lower. Maybe at like 750 or 800 miles I can rip it once? Hehehehe. Today it’s going to be a great day so I’ll rack up some miles….

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think you're going to really like the Subaru all-weather mats. They're quality. Particularly the trunk liner.
I agree, very good quality mats. I didn't spring for the trunk one, but am very happy with the others. I wanted weathertech too, but honestly, these are so good I don't think I'd buy weathertech ones now, if they ever release them lol. The only thing I would say is that they are in fact rubber, which I did not realize before ordering. Beyond that tho, they are spot on, Toyobaru was very smart to have these available at launch.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Finally got out to do some autocross this past Sunday, got 25runs in, was fantastic. I am overjoyed with how well it handled in stock form with 225/50/R16 Hankook RS-4's. Here is a video of an instructor driving my car thru the course. He was 1.7 seconds faster than me, but.......he hit a cone, soooooo........I beat him? 🤔🤔🤔🤣

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Any more details on these? Where can one find them? Cost? Any details on the installation? Plug and play?

Thanks!
You can get them here. It will be just over $550 with shipping. There might be a place that has them stateside, but I don't think so. So far they are not "plug and play", but local shops are working on a harness to make it so.

141 - 160 of 171 Posts