Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

What countries are represented here?

7K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Lucas 
#1 ·
I just noticed that it seems like we have a particularly wide spread of countries represented on this forum. I thought it would be fun to post your country and see how many different ones there are.

For fun, maybe everyone can copy-paste the list from the person above and then add in their country if it's a new one. I'll go first.

Canada

#3 ·
Both local Subaru's and Toyota's dealers don't know anything.
Toyota used to have the 86 but they stop selling it once Supra 4cylinder offering came available.
Subaru never offered one in their showroom but they always had pictures of it on their social media.

Saudi Arabia

#4 ·
Local Toyota and Subaru dealers won’t comment regarding when the 2nd-generation Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ would officially go on sale though local auto news have officially said they the twins will be launched within the year 2021; Toyota 86 in 3rd quarter and Subaru BRZ in 4th quarter.

Philippines 🇵🇭

#10 ·
Countries that love cars and who produce world-class drivers.

The 400Z might be REALLY fast but where could you legally use all its performance (there are better cars for Germany)?

The GR 86 can be driven to the limits on many roads if the drive is good enough.

#16 ·
Australia here. Really keen to see see some reviews, what models/spec we will be getting, and of course pricing! This would be my first Toyota/Subaru car.
Previous cars have been:
Golf GTI MK5
Scirocco R MK3
Mustang GT S550
Focus ST MK3

---

Canada
Australia
Saudi Arabia
Philippines
United Kingdom
United States
Austria
Netherlands
Italy
New Zealand

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.