Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
I loved the comment about the back seats..
"headroom, yeah, I don't have any of it"
"I don't have cup holders"
"this is really for storage"
"BUT you've got seats. that's an insurance discount" HAHAHA 2 seaters are considered more risky

·
Registered
486 Posts
Everyone always calls out the noise, but it's not like the inline 4s in the competitors sound great, either. I think I have a stricter idea of what sounds good than most, but it's about 98% of cars that sound boring to meh and the 2% that sound fantastic are expensive to buy and own, almost always even less practical, and likely haven't been made in decades.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everyone always calls out the noise, but it's not like the inline 4s in the competitors sound great, either. I think I have a stricter idea of what sounds good than most, but it's about 98% of cars that sound boring to meh and the 2% that sound fantastic are expensive to buy and own, almost always even less practical, and likely haven't been made in decades.
Yeah sound is subjective. Some want it less intrusive, more intrusive, deeper pitched, higher pitched etc, etc.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Great road-driving sequences. I don't think I've seen another non-track video with someone getting on it that hard while driving on good curvy roads.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I watched this same video last night; I liked how when he was driving it, and due to how he had the camera mounted, you could actually see the ride motions as he went over undulations in the road. I hadn't really seen anything else comparable in any of the other videos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.