Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called me today and said that my GR86 will be arriving within two weeks to North Carolina. Neptune Blue was not available, so I opted for Black instead. Can hardly wait!

·
Registered
78 Posts
My dealer called me today and said that my GR86 will be arriving within two weeks to North Carolina. Neptune Blue was not available, so I opted for Black instead. Can hardly wait!
So what are the specs on yours and what part of the state? Glad to see someone in NC getting what they want.

·
Registered
pending purchase either GR86/BRZ
15 Posts
Congrats, do you know which port it comes from... NYNJ port seems slow...I will be so happy if I can grab mine by EoM
My dealer's, Cape Cod, MA, allocation of the GR86 (1) is scheduled to arrive at the NY port today(Jan.6). Good chance that many east coast dealers GR86s are on the same ship!

·
Registered
68 Posts
My dealer's, Cape Cod, MA, allocation of the GR86 (1) is scheduled to arrive at the NY port today(Jan.6). Good chance that many east coast dealers GR86s are on the same ship!
did you get any update from your dealer whether the car arrived at port. yeah, it should be the same vessel. was told ETA Jan2 or 3, but recently updated to Jan 8.

·
Registered
pending purchase either GR86/BRZ
15 Posts
did you get any update from your dealer whether the car arrived at port. yeah, it should be the same vessel. was told ETA Jan2 or 3, but recently updated to Jan 8.
no update yet.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts