Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone measure the width of the trunk opening? It looks smaller than previous gen and that one is just big enough for my needs. Or does anybody know by heart if it’s same size or not?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm interested in this also, mainly wondering if I can pull the wheels off my gravel bike and fit it all in the trunk. I'm pretty sure I saw someone do just that with the previous gen.

I'd hate to put a hitch on this car's cute little bum just to carry my bike. I've also seen on the previous model a bike rack that attaches to the tow hooks on the rear bumper (can't recall the brand name of the rack), but I'd still rather carry the bike inside the car. This is important to me as I take my bicycle everywhere I go.

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is not a measurement, but according to TheTopher in his Subaru BRZ video, he mentioned that he can't fit his mountain bike with the front wheel off on the new 2022 BRZ due to opening size, but could on the old BRZ.

·
Registered
401 Posts
This is not a measurement, but according to TheTopher in his Subaru BRZ video, he mentioned that he can't fit his mountain bike with the front wheel off on the new 2022 BRZ due to opening size, but could on the old BRZ.
I kind of figured as much. I'm still wondering if a bicycle can fit through the opening with both wheels off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts