Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think there's a member, user name 'Joey,' who is thinking about getting them.
I think they are a great looking wheel and quite light at 17lbs , would love to see them on a GR86. The Matt grey still onsale in the U.S woukd look great too , around $325/345 , which is a good price for a forged alloy ✅

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I suppose it depends on how you define PITA and if you like car cleaning 🤔 IMHO they don’t look any better/worse than other multispoke alloys, and they do suit the GR86 🤔

·
Registered
Halo GR86 Premium; Suzuki Samurai JX
255 Posts
I am using the 1st gen View attachment 8871
Dude, that’s look fantastic! My main concern is the offset, I know they increase by 10mm. Do you have any pictures of how they line up with your fenders? What’s your overall opinion? Obviously you like them haha, but any critiques?

Reactions: AndyRC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tires stick out a bit (225/45), so mud guard is highly recommended. If you don’t like the bronze wheel for gen2, these are basically the same wheel but in different color. They are usually on sale from your local dealership

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
Halo GR86 Premium; Suzuki Samurai JX
255 Posts
Tires stick out a bit (225/45), so mud guard is highly recommended. If you don’t like the bronze wheel for gen2, these are basically the same wheel but in different color. They are usually on sale from your local dealership

View attachment 8882
That looks great! Are you on different suspension? Looks like there’s a little negative camber there.

Reactions: AndyRC
1 - 20 of 22 Posts