Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ZZW30
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, question to US guys - Toyota when marketing GR86 promised that they will give free one year license to track school (or something like that). Is it really the case in US or it was a hollow promise?

·
Registered
2018 Fiesta ST, 2019 Shelby GT350R
197 Posts
Hi, question to US guys - Toyota when marketing GR86 promised that they will give free one year license to track school (or something like that). Is it really the case in US or it was a hollow promise?
I read something in the wee hours this morning. It may be buried in the "initial specs" of the car which was posted a few months ago under news.... I'll poke around

·
Registered
5 Posts
I remember when I went to the Seattle Auto Show they had some fliers for the ProFormance Racing School in Kent on the windshield, however from what I read in the marketing material it's only valid for NASA tracks and Pacific Raceways (the track ProFormance Racing School uses) isn't one of them.

Does anyone have any details about this?

·
Registered
2022 GR 86 Premium Manual - Steel Grey
8 Posts
More details here….

·
Registered
29 Posts
Has anyone that bought their GR86 heard anything about the NASA membership? I got my car a few days ago, but i'm not sure how to get my membership ID/code?

·
Registered
7 Posts
As someone who races regularly with NASA, this is a fantastic $500 value. NASA runs everything from DE1 (drivers ed level 1) up to full on wheel to wheel racing. Would love to see some more 86s at these events :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts