Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
289 Posts
I’m hoping mine shows up in November since my dealership ordered really early which unfortunately deprived me of customizing it past the color, trim, and transmission.
That's messed up. Maybe you should call up your sales guy again and choose all your options now or whenever Toyota releases the configurator page.

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
289 Posts
Naw, only reason why I’m not is because I paid off my truck and some student loans that amounted to a RCF payment monthly. I feel like what’s the point of paying things off just to bring the same amount of debt back. Lol
I want a Supra, but it is too expensive. lol. I have no loans or debts. It's just insurance is gonna be a thorn probably more than if I bought the Supra instead of the 86.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I want a Supra, but it is too expensive. lol. I have no loans or debts. It's just insurance is gonna be a thorn probably more than if I bought the Supra instead of the 86.
If you genuinely love the car it shouldn’t be too bad of a thing since you don’t have any debts. I’m never the one to say “hey get a big debt.” But these cars are the last of their kind. I feel you though

21 - 40 of 46 Posts