Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
261 Posts
I’m hoping mine shows up in November since my dealership ordered really early which unfortunately deprived me of customizing it past the color, trim, and transmission.
That's messed up. Maybe you should call up your sales guy again and choose all your options now or whenever Toyota releases the configurator page.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's messed up. Maybe you should call up your sales guy again and choose all your options now or whenever Toyota releases the configurator page.
I’m hoping that’s the case, especially since I wanted to add literally every accessory to it 😅

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
261 Posts
Naw, only reason why I’m not is because I paid off my truck and some student loans that amounted to a RCF payment monthly. I feel like what’s the point of paying things off just to bring the same amount of debt back. Lol
I want a Supra, but it is too expensive. lol. I have no loans or debts. It's just insurance is gonna be a thorn probably more than if I bought the Supra instead of the 86.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I want a Supra, but it is too expensive. lol. I have no loans or debts. It's just insurance is gonna be a thorn probably more than if I bought the Supra instead of the 86.
If you genuinely love the car it shouldn’t be too bad of a thing since you don’t have any debts. I’m never the one to say “hey get a big debt.” But these cars are the last of their kind. I feel you though

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Naw, only reason why I’m not is because I paid off my truck and some student loans that amounted to a RCF payment monthly. I feel like what’s the point of paying things off just to bring the same amount of debt back. Lol
Very smart.

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
261 Posts
If you genuinely love the car it shouldn’t be too bad of a thing since you don’t have any debts. I’m never the one to say “hey get a big debt.” But these cars are the last of their kind. I feel you though
I like both of them, but only 1 has a MT. lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
All of a sudden there are 5 Hakone 86s on Carmax, where previously there weren’t any. They are all listed around $38k

·
Registered
116 Posts
The sellers probably got a good deal on them as the Used car prices have gone up.
Who on earth would buy one though? For that price you can get a GR86 with literally everything. Granted you have no idea when you would get it though if you didn’t reserve one.

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
261 Posts
Who on earth would buy one though? For that price you can get a GR86 with literally everything. Granted you have no idea when you would get it though if you didn’t reserve one.
Dealers/ used car want supply to sell and make money obviously lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
True and some people can’t wait, the 86 will be revealed with pricing no later than the 8th of October and will be available at dealer lots in November.
How do you know pricing will be revealed on that particular date?

·
Registered
116 Posts
How do you know pricing will be revealed on that particular date?
Raitis rides and my dealers deadline basically confirms it will be NO LATER than the 8th, could be earlier in October. I may be getting my 86 in November but I’m waiting for the allocation to come out on the first week of October.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts