Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Haha I really don't like SUVs but I actually kind of like the rear end to be honest, put a different front bumper on it and change the name and I think it would be a decent product.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The Supra design only works as a coupe and this rendering is a good example of that.

What does everyone think about this 4-door MKV Supra?
1598393797324.png

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like the artist based it on the Lexus NX. The front doesn’t quite match. The pointed nose is perfect for sports car; but not for SUV. The C-HR looks a lot better than this for me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks like the artist based it on the Lexus NX. The front doesn’t quite match. The pointed nose is perfect for sports car; but not for SUV. The C-HR looks a lot better than this for me.
CH-R is actually a solid design. It was supposed to be a Scion originally... so they gave the designers more freedom. Then they killed off Scion.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Everyone hating on the Supra SUV...what do you all think of the Mustang Mach-E?

I have to say, I wouldn't hate this Supra SUV if Toyota made it handle well. Look at the Lamborghini Urus -- that SUV pulls more than 1g on a skidpad (according to CarAndDriver).

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everyone hating on the Supra SUV...what do you all think of the Mustang Mach-E?

I have to say, I wouldn't hate this Supra SUV if Toyota made it handle well. Look at the Lamborghini Urus -- that SUV pulls more than 1g on a skidpad (according to CarAndDriver).
At least Ford made the Mach-E themselves. My concern with a "Supra SUV" is that it would be more BMW influence in the Toyota lineup.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well they already have the advantage of the Yaris being a better looking car than the Juke.
It sure is and wins by a landslide. I would buy one in a heartbeat if they were available in the U.S.

Our only hope might be a GR Corolla Hatch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts