Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
A slideshow with the Trueno Blue color from many angles and during different light conditions. IMHO it looks absolutely great during the bright sunlight, during overcast sky it looses a bit of the punch, still undecided, but liking it a lot.
Some of those shots in direct sunlight look so good. I'm torn between trueno blue and halo white. I feel like white will always look good, it hides scratches, knicks, and dents. But should a gr86 really be white? The other side of me feels like it deserves some color, which would be trueno blue for me. If it came in hakone green it would be a no brainer choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
A slideshow with the Trueno Blue color from many angles and during different light conditions. IMHO it looks absolutely great during the bright sunlight, during overcast sky it looses a bit of the punch, still undecided, but liking it a lot.
Luckily I live in Australia, where ALL we have is bright sunlight. So defs still my top choice :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Some of those shots in direct sunlight look so good. I'm torn between trueno blue and halo white. I feel like white will always look good, it hides scratches, knicks, and dents. But should a gr86 really be white? The other side of me feels like it deserves some color, which would be trueno blue for me. If it came in hakone green it would be a no brainer choice.
I started gravitating towards other colors after seeing how many people wanted white. Beautiful color but I gotta make it my own!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts