Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I imagine this is going to be where Toyota and Subaru are going to want to mount the front license plate? I can't stand them but it's required where I live.

Does anyone recommend a good mount to use as an alternative to having the dealer do it?

toyotagr86front.jpg

·
Registered
403 Posts
Best believe I'm moving my license plate off center 日本 style.
I will also get a license plate relocation kit like what is available for the outgoing BRZ/86.
Did you start looking into which brands to potentially get it from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll probably go without the front plate until I get a ticket or two. However, I'll have custom plates that do the least damage to the look of the front.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will also get a license plate relocation kit like what is available for the outgoing BRZ/86.
Did you start looking into which brands to potentially get it from?
No I don't know any brands tbh, what I have seen is a mechanical license plate that with a press of a button it can make it slide under the lip and back up obviously. So, I was considering that, but dude mountain ted always looks nice IMO. EFF it, I might just drill it right on top of the Toyota logo under the hood latch, so its like writing my name on my underwear.

·
Registered
16 Posts
As Canada will need a front licence plate, I don't mind it. The JDM versions will still be the same thing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts