Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ended up reserving a premium MT in steel because it was available in my area. It wasn't my first choice in color but it's definitely growing on me the more pictures & videos I see of it.

Got these pictures off of Instagram and ft86 club. Didn't want to link directly to people's personal Instagrams but I can edit it in credit if you see your picture and would like.

Wheel Car Sky Vehicle Tire
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Sky Vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Grille
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ended up reserving a premium MT in steel because it was available in my area. It wasn't my first choice in color but it's definitely growing on me the more pictures & videos I see of it.

Got these pictures off of Instagram and ft86 club. Didn't want to link directly to people's personal Instagrams but I can edit it in credit if you see your picture and would like.
Was in the exact same boat. Didn't really have a plan or standing order, but a base steel mt was available locally and they were selling at msrp so it became mine. I really wasn't a fan at all of the color from online pics and it was my least favorite choice (though I definitely didn't hate it), but in person it has absolutely grown on me. Looks a lot better than expected, a lot more "wet" and deep, less cheap-nissan-altima vibes. Attached a few crappy pics I took the same night, some subtle changes and it will actually look very sharp imo--or just wrap it.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 20 of 62 Posts