Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

Toyota GR86 Renderings

36K views 109 replies 19 participants last post by  apex 
#1 ·
Let's post all the renderings in this thread.

Toyota GR86 rendering

See less See more
#28 ·
Here's a new rendering that looks similar to the one that Haskins shared a couple of weeks ago. This one also has an image for what the interior could look like.

View attachment 101 View attachment 107 View attachment 108 View attachment 109 View attachment 110 View attachment 111
I think by far this is the most polished and true one we've seen. It blends elements of the old car with some new. I could definitely see this being the car we actually get. That being said I love the front end and the interior also looks good and like the new 2020 models of various cars they are putting out. The rear end at first glance i didnt really like but it kind of grows on you the more you look at it much like the supras front end in my opinion.

#30 ·

I came across this picture on the drivetribe forums.
I have a hard time with this one haha. It does however look alot like the original concept of the 86 so I guess i can give it points for that. I think its the front bumper thats a turn off for me with this one, I do love the headlights and two tone roof. But to me that front bumper is hideous.

#47 ·
I like them, I would be shocked if the car didn't look like these. They are very similar to the spy shots, I really am digging the looks so I am hoping for good things during a reveal hopefully soon lol. If it has pretty much the same power and handling as the current gen I may just save up the extra cash and go for a Supra. Only time will tell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.