Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can’t wait to see what the interior will look like. I hope they retain the retro-looking dash, as well as making it a bit modern. Not to forget to retain the physical tachometer with rounded gauge in the middle; and not make everything digital.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Should the GR86 get Supra styling like in this example? Curious to know what everyone thinks.
toyota-gr86-subaru-brz.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Should the GR86 get Supra styling like in this example? Curious to know what everyone thinks.
View attachment 272
Imo Probably not , different project , different kind of car and style and most imporant different platform , anyway It can get a similar duck tail Wing ( that Is the only thing i don't Like a lot) , i Just Hope It doesnt have the top of the supra , i hate the "two seating top" , i mean the typical shape that goes down in the middle

·
Registered
35 Posts
View attachment 272
Personally, I hope not. The Supra has its unique sharp pointed nose design for it signifies its performance in straight line. I believe the 86 will have its own distinctive character as well. Simple and soft lines will do for the 86.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Imo Probably not , different project , different kind of car and style and most imporant different platform , anyway It can get a similar duck tail Wing ( that Is the only thing i don't Like a lot) , i Just Hope It doesnt have the top of the supra , i hate the "two seating top" , i mean the typical shape that goes down in the middle
Roof on the 86 was like that, just not as much. Odds are Toyota will do it here too.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Anyone a fan of having some MKV Supra front end design brought over? I actually like this...

2022-toyota-gr86-rendering-mkv-supra-front.JPG

61 - 80 of 82 Posts