Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Toyota has to have seen how well the Hakone was received and so I'm sure inspiring colors will be planned. Toyota might save the special colors for special editions though. I will bet the next 86 will get another Hakone edition.
I would be fine with that, if different colors only came with special editions . I just want more color options you know. I like my asphalt gray on my current 86 but would love like a good green or purple. If they don't its cool to its not like wrapping a car is to much but again would just like more options.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like them, I would be shocked if the car didn't look like these. They are very similar to the spy shots, I really am digging the looks so I am hoping for good things during a reveal hopefully soon lol. If it has pretty much the same power and handling as the current gen I may just save up the extra cash and go for a Supra. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I really hope those tail lights are only on the BRZ because it won't look right next to a Toyota badge.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the white one better. It has meaner lines and I don't quite love the 3d CG look of the red renderings. I know I'm weird like that.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I really like the looks of both of the latest renderings, the red one though I have to say is the by far the best one in my opinion like R-Ozzy said I'd happily own it and have it in my garage. It looks pretty much the same as the mule cars we saw earlier in the month, so I'm convinced the designs will be like these renderings. Now I really want some tangible true info from Toyota and Subaru regarding the inside, and powertrain. Lets hope we hear something soon!

41 - 60 of 75 Posts