Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm not sure why Toyota USA didn't give a specific date but Toyota Canada is saying that they'll go on sale December 1st.

TORONTO, ON – October 28, 2021 – Drivers, rejoice! Your new favourite ride – the Toyota GR86 – is going on sale December 1st at Toyota Dealers across Canada and it delivers even more agility, style, and responsiveness than ever before. Entry models start at just $31,490 – while the Premium grade models start at $34,490, making it easy for enthusiasts to upgrade their sports car.
It means they aren’t sure. I’m expecting January for both though if the order books open.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Now that we know the price of the GR86, and that cars are expected at dealerships in December, how much longer will it be before the Toyota website allows us to configure it?
I still have this weird gut feeling we’ll be seeing a lot of January deliveries because Japan hasn’t seen any yet and they would DEFINITELY see them before any of us.

As far as the configurator, probably soon.

What’s kind of weird to me is how the Si was just revealed then not too long after (maybe a week or two?) we already got pricing. Maybe I’ve been waiting so long I’ve been feeling kinda skeptical 🤔

1 - 3 of 3 Posts