Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts

First minute or two shows a great exterior walkaround and if you pause at the right time at the very start of the video you can catch how much pearlescence there is. I also feel like the white matches really well with the silver trim and stitching inside.

·
Registered
Toyota Tundra TRD Sport; Suzuki Samurai JX
68 Posts
No I don't. Salesman texted me that the truck was there and I giddy-upped on over!
Congrats! I can't wait to get that text too! Hopefully soon. How are you liking those GR vent inserts in person? They actually look kind of cool on the halo white.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats! I can't wait to get that text too! Hopefully soon. How are you liking those GR vent inserts in person? They actually look kind of cool on the halo white.
Thanks! I feel very lucky to have gotten exactly what I wanted in the first allocation. I'm back and forth on the fender vents. I love the way the car looks without them.

I do also think the black and white contrast motif on the whole car is cool looking. Stormtroopery. Considering painting them a matte black and painting the GR logo.
Font Symbol Rectangle Electric blue Graphics

I dunno. Gonna drive it a bit as-is and see how I feel in a few weeks. The car for me is more about the smiles behind the wheel than anything! 😁

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does the paint mismatch between the bumpers and the rest of the body panels bother anyone else?

Every photo I see it is clearly apparent but so far I've only noticed it with the halo white cars. I had an NC Miata in yellow and it had the same issue from the factory.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts