Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is halo white actually light grey? In some photos it looks just ordinary white but when you see it wearing a white registration plate it looks very light silver grey. Like a Mazda Ceramic Metallic. I really like that.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Grille Photograph

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will get some body kit add-ons that are functional and add some flare to the look but not something over the top like Rocket Bunny. I like the ones from Artisan Spirits.
Will you be willing to cut your fenders for this kit? I love the way it looks, but you're going to have to cut fenders, or run it like a monster truck so you dont cut your tires on every bump.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm quite partial to that spoiler. Is that with or without the duckbill?
That one is without the duckbill, The duckbill has a noticeable seam and flares outward quite a bit from the trunk.

Duckbill:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

No Duckbill on the Artisan Example:

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Hood Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Will you be willing to cut your fenders for this kit? I love the way it looks, but you're going to have to cut fenders, or run it like a monster truck so you dont cut your tires on every bump.
Yes. Though obviously id serioulsy make sure its the look i want longterm before doing so..

Though i dont think id lower it as much as they show there also, id like to not to have to go over speed bumps at 5 mph and cuss when i scrape the underside.

Not dead set on that kit also, will wait to see what comes out from other AM dealers.

Wanted an 86 since they came out when i was a poor kid working in a fast food joint. Now i work IT for a hospital and have the money, im buying it to keep, customize, enjoy the hell out of, and perfect to what i want.

Some wont understand, but the inexplicable joy i get from even expecting to get a vehicle i can modify, change, contort, and remodel into something that matches the pure speed and beauty of what i want is worth all the effort and price.

I have an uncle who does pro bass fishing. He told me once the thrill, excitement, and rush you get from landing a once in a lifetime Bass, was better than sex.. at first i thought he was crazy and brushed him off. Now i understand him.

There aint nothin like flying down an interstate at 100mph+ testing your mettle against someone else.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts