Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agree on the Hakone Green. That woulda been my first choice. I'm curious to see the Halo White with the standard 17's. I don't think it's going to look quite as 'right' as the darker colors with those wheels.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Agree on the Hakone Green. That woulda been my first choice. I'm curious to see the Halo White with the standard 17's. I don't think it's going to look quite as 'right' as the darker colors with those wheels.
The 17s don’t look bad. I hope we get a lot more limited edition cars during this generation

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR 86
190 Posts
Hopefully there's another video coming because they drove a red car in their first drive review of the GR86.

They said on one of the Youtube comments they have a prototype in their hands. So I'm guessing that is the press car that will be sent around for review and Toyota saying that should be the production car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think there might be something but I haven't seen much pearl in it from all of the photos - certainly not compared to the GT86 - that was intense pearl. I don't see much metallic in it either. I'm not sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe it's the same color as in the 86 right? Halo white in the 86 and halo white in the gr86.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The 17s don’t look bad. I hope we get a lot more limited edition cars during this generation
I'd love to go for a special edition too. I don't know if I could wait that long though! I think the first special editions in the frs/brzs came out in 2015 right? So people had to wait 2013-2015 or 2 years for a special edition, which they may or may not have even liked.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'd love to go for a special edition too. I don't know if I could wait that long though! I think the first special editions in the frs/brzs came out in 2015 right? So people had to wait 2013-2015 or 2 years for a special edition, which they may or may not have even liked.
Yeah about 2014. It’s not a bad wait most people jumping into these cars will probably get something else around that time like last generation 😂

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think the GT86 colour that I saw was Satin white metallic 37J and then there was K1X Pearl White

41 - 60 of 61 Posts