Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like the white cause I fell in love with the original Panda AE86 Trueno. lol.
Not really directed to you or anyone in a bad way. Just saying, everybody has been talking about white and red (main colors they’ve been showing)
Even on other color threads, people go out of their way and talk about how the color isn’t as good as white/red. Lol

So it’s safe to say those colors are going to be super common. Everyone on the street is gonna be like:

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR 86
190 Posts
Not really directed to you in a bad way. Just saying, everybody has been talking about white and red (main colors they’ve been showing)
Even on other color threads, people go out of their way and talk about how the color isn’t as good as white/red. Lol

So it’s safe to say those colors are going to be super common. Everyone on the street is gonna be like:
View attachment 1798
lol no problem, and I completely agree. There are a lot of White, Grey and Black cars out there on the road, regardless of manufacturer. That's why Red and Yellow cars really stick out that I've seen. Even some blue is just dark blue. TBH, I really like Midnight purple too (that's right now on my Acura 1.7EL). I may get a wrap of it someday if I'm tired of the white. lol.

·
Registered
298 Posts
lol no problem, and I completely agree. There are a lot of White, Grey and Black cars out there on the road, regardless of manufacturer. That's why Red and Yellow cars really stick out that I've seen. Even some blue is just dark blue. TBH, I really like Midnight purple too (that's right now on my Acura 1.7EL). I may get a wrap of it someday if I'm tired of the white. lol.
I mean shoot man my choices are between white and Trueno blue. Lol so I’m not knocking anybody. If we get a black limited trim down the road I’d have to get it. That’s my favorite AE86 package even though it’s super basic

·
Registered
298 Posts
If it is the same as the previously named 'Halo Whites' the forums point toward a slight pearl, and the identical paint code to my SJ Forester. I'm going to be that guy!
Imagine Toyota using an actual pearl white similar to the new landcruiser.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think on the other forum someone pointed out that the oddly-shaped fuel filler is a tribute to the 2000GT pop-up headlights. Genius actually. Which has probably pushed white to be my favorite color. Because 2000GT's always look best in white. Top 5 best looking car of all time imho.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts