Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Welcome to the forum @Eighty Sixed! Is there a specific color you'd like to get for the GR86?
I would like to see a bright white (not Pearl white), an orange, a flat medium Gray, or Hakone Green. I like a bunch of colors I鈥檓 sure I will go back and forth on my decision after they release the full color list!

Registered
I'd almost buy the car in black, to reduce the car down to its silhouette more. I'm not a fan of its front perspective, its too soft - its a bit of a gummy mouth. I think the black would fix that up (for me). And it looks sexy af from all other views..

For the BRZ I'm keen on the Silver Ice Metallic, to really show those angles - I have to double take that I'm not looking at a Porsche with the BRZ in that silver.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I'd almost buy the car in black, to reduce the car down to its silhouette more. I'm not a fan of its front perspective, its too soft - its a bit of a gummy mouth. I think the black would fix that up (for me). And it looks sexy af from all other views..

For the BRZ I'm keen on the Silver Ice Metallic, to really show those angles - I have to double take that I'm not looking at a Porsche with the BRZ in that silver.
I'm not always a silver guy but the Silver Ice does fit the BRZ really well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts