Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
15 Posts
Can't wait to see the race car... and the new hypercar class at Le Mans.

Sure Toyota won the 24 hrs of Le Mans this weekend for the 3rd time in a row... but they don't have any real competition right now... so it's a hollow victory.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't wait to see the race car... and the new hypercar class at Le Mans.

Sure Toyota won the 24 hrs of Le Mans this weekend for the 3rd time in a row... but they don't have any real competition right now... so it's a hollow victory.
That TS050 HYBRID is a ridiculous machine.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh yeah, Toyota seems to have something big up their sleeve and I can't wait to see what it is.
I agree! Toyota right now is killing the game and pending on what they have planned for the GR86, the hyper car, and whatever this turns out to be they'll be unbeatable.
I forgot to say that when I was at the dealer picking up my GR Supra that I asked the salesmen and finance guy about the second gen of the 86 and they said they've heard rumors within the dealer network that they are expected by Q3 of 2021. I'd still take it with a grain of salt but I believe thats fits the release timeline that was leaked awhile back.
I'm super excited to see what Toyota has planned over the next couple of years!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree! Toyota right now is killing the game and pending on what they have planned for the GR86, the hyper car, and whatever this turns out to be they'll be unbeatable.
I forgot to say that when I was at the dealer picking up my GR Supra that I asked the salesmen and finance guy about the second gen of the 86 and they said they've heard rumors within the dealer network that they are expected by Q3 of 2021. I'd still take it with a grain of salt but I believe thats fits the release timeline that was leaked awhile back.
I'm super excited to see what Toyota has planned over the next couple of years!
That's good to hear! It reaffirms the post that was on here before about Toyota's overall timeline.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts