Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been exactly 50 years since the first-gen Celica launched!

Which gen did everyone like the most?
For me it was 1st and 6th

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First gen, 2nd gen but only as the Celica XX, or better known as the Celica Supra, and the fifth and sixth gens for me.
Nice. Have you driven any of them?

6th Gen's, especially the all-trac models should sky rocket in value soon enough, if not already, as other 90's iconic Japanese cars do too.

Anyone watching the used market lately?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice. Have you driven any of them?

6th Gen's, especially the all-trac models should sky rocket in value soon enough, if not already, as other 90's iconic Japanese cars do too.

Anyone watching the used market lately?
Growing up my dads buddy had Celica Supra and let my dad drive it a couple times, I was able to go with and I remember it being a blast. My aunt had a gen 6 Celica and it plus a GMC Envoy and a Dodge Ram 1500 were what I learned to drive in lol. I would love to own the late nineties Celica GT-Four ST205, AWD and a great powerplant along with the fact that it looks like a brother to the A80 gen four Supra are all big plusses in my book.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Growing up my dads buddy had Celica Supra and let my dad drive it a couple times, I was able to go with and I remember it being a blast. My aunt had a gen 6 Celica and it plus a GMC Envoy and a Dodge Ram 1500 were what I learned to drive in lol. I would love to own the late nineties Celica GT-Four ST205, AWD and a great powerplant along with the fact that it looks like a brother to the A80 gen four Supra are all big plusses in my book.
Resemblance to the A80 was indeed a motivator for me as well to like them. As MKIV Supra supply thins and demand increases I bet those Celica's will get some new found love. So if anyone here still wants one for a reasonable price, get one now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts