• Subaru BRZ

Votes: 4 28.6%
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Check out this cool Japanese BRZ ad from Subaru:

Falling in love with the 2nd-generation twins even more!! 馃槏馃殫馃グ馃殭

Registered
As I said in other threads the different front ends of both cars in a way dictate what color looks the best on them. For the BRZ that WRZ Blue and Silver look very nice on the BRZ. On the 86 clearly Red and White show off the more aggressive grill. The front end of the 86 is more aggressive than the grill on the BRZ and I think appeals to a more younger buyer. The grill on the BRZ is more conservative and sophisticated and will appeal to an older buyer because it looks more mature. As with the first generation the 86/Scion had the more playful handling. However I have to say that this video certainly highlights the fun handling characteristics of the BRZ. Therefore I am curious as to how Toyota is going to up the ante in the 86. I think if you are a Subaru fan and have liked the WRX that Blue on the BRZ looks really good. So I have to say that I still have not made up my mind. If I go for the BRZ I want a Blue car. If its an 86 I'm in on White. Red looks good on it but I think it will attract too much attention from the cops.

Registered
As I said in other threads the different front ends of both cars in a way dictate what color looks the best on them. For the BRZ that WRZ Blue and Silver look very nice on the BRZ. On the 86 clearly Red and White show off the more aggressive grill. The front end of the 86 is more aggressive than the grill on the BRZ and I think appeals to a more younger buyer. The grill on the BRZ is more conservative and sophisticated and will appeal to an older buyer because it looks more mature. As with the first generation the 86/Scion had the more playful handling. However I have to say that this video certainly highlights the fun handling characteristics of the BRZ. Therefore I am curious as to how Toyota is going to up the ante in the 86. I think if you are a Subaru fan and have liked the WRX that Blue on the BRZ looks really good. So I have to say that I still have not made up my mind. If I go for the BRZ I want a Blue car. If its an 86 I'm in on White. Red looks good on it but I think it will attract too much attention from the cops.
Subaru should really do some things different this time around. The BRZ tS for example could be closer to something STi-like.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts