Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I get the good stuff.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey everyone!

We just finished adding all the available parts from TOM'S for the 2022+ Toyota GR86 on our website (except for the coilovers)!

We've sold parts from Japan to thousands of customers all over the world and love to see everyone's builds getting the best quality parts ever.

As we said before we'll constantly update our private forum with the newest parts available from Japan for your GR86 or BRZ!

Click here to see all our 2022+ GR86 Parts available!

Subscribe to our thread to be informed every time we post new products or follow us on Facebook & Instagram!

Receive our monthly 2022+ GR86 Newsletter (new parts, deals & awesome pictures) directly to your inbox by clicking the link!

Cheers~

Here you is the full TOM'S lineup for the GR86 :

TOM’S Front Diffuser

TOM’S Side Diffusers

TOM’S Rear Underdiffuser

TOM’S Rear Side Fins

TOM’S Ducktail Spoiler

TOM’S Front Bumper Duct Cover

TOM’S Front Grille Garnish

TOM’S Over Fenders

TOM’S Exhaust System

TOM’S Electronic Throttle Controller LTS-III

TOM’S Cross Speed 19” Wheel

TOM’S Big Brake Kit

TOM’S Racing Steering Wheel

TOM’S Carbon Shift Knob

TOM’S Push Start Button

·
Registered
146 Posts
Finally!
TOM's has about the best selection of parts for the GR 86 and BRZ in my opinion.
What other companies are you expecting to list here next?
Yeah, Tom's and Trust/Greddy body kits are nice to me but I like Tom's more on the front and side diffusers and I like Trust rear diffuser, Tom's rear diffuser is eh to me lol

·
I get the good stuff.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally!
TOM's has about the best selection of parts for the GR 86 and BRZ in my opinion.
What other companies are you expecting to list here next?
We have a lot of brands coming... Axis Parts, HKS, Voltex, TRUST, Cusco, and most of those who are already on the website ... we'll update the website & forum every time a new one is added :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does the toms electronic throttle controller really work? Some of the reviews of the new brz/86 have mentioned that throttle response kind of lags.
I’ve seen this previously for the older 86/brz but haven’t seen too many people use it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
We have a lot of brands coming... Axis Parts, HKS, Voltex, TRUST, Cusco, and most of those who are already on the website ... we'll update the website & forum every time a new one is added :)
Can you please let us know when Varis parts are in stock?
I want the front lip they are working on and maybe anything that goes with it :)

·
I get the good stuff.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does the toms electronic throttle controller really work? Some of the reviews of the new brz/86 have mentioned that throttle response kind of lags.
I’ve seen this previously for the older 86/brz but haven’t seen too many people use it.
Sorry for late reply!

They said that this product does not change the power but it improves the response of the accelerator.

Their customers surely can feel the difference.  

Also the feeling/response changes depending on the setting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The front and side diffusers are way more than I thought, I better get to saving😅

1 - 12 of 12 Posts