Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT Trueno Blue (In-Transit)
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put 3 piece (or 2 piece) wheels on their GR/BRZ yet? Tempted to go that route with my gr86, but at the price tag of most 3P wheels I want to know how they generally look on the car before I buy some.

·
Registered
2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT Trueno Blue (In-Transit)
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the car for em IMO, generally too heavy, plus most need aggressive specs to really look good. Which multipiece wheels you thinking anyway?
Oh they're definitely heavy unless forged. If I went old school I'd do Volk GT C's or maybe work meisters, both of which are pretty much the same weight as OEM when at OEM specs. Also been looking into brands like forgeline (honestly well outside my price range) or BC Forged, which are pretty light for what they are.

On the other (monoblock and more likely) hand I'm considering Ray's 57FXX's in white, or getting them powder coated gold.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh they're definitely heavy unless forged. If I went old school I'd do Volk GT C's or maybe work meisters, both of which are pretty much the same weight as OEM when at OEM specs. Also been looking into brands like forgeline (honestly well outside my price range) or BC Forged, which are pretty light for what they are.

On the other (monoblock and more likely) hand I'm considering Ray's 57FXX's in white, or getting them powder coated gold.
GT-C’s would be dope for sure. I’m wanting Regamaster’s for mine :D

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
I ordered SSR Professor SP1's should be here in the next decade or so (joking....kinda...). Was considering Meister S1's as well.

Mostly just for looks - I'll use the smaller OEM tires and wheels (less expensive to replace lol) for track use as I'm casual in that regard. :D

Reactions: few35t and Chips

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Hey - they finally came... well 3 of them (lol) Must have gotten separated from the rest of the fam.

Attachments

Reactions: Chips

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Limited
10 Posts
Running 17x8.5 et 45 CCW Classics on mine. They were originally on my WRX but moved them to the BRZ. with 235s, fits it to the fender without having to worry about rub.
Tire Cloud Sky Wheel Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts