Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
My last sports car had to get rid of it after I overspend on a major forged rebuild, also the tuner put It on the dyno and 20 pound of boost came on which we don't know why and thought it could have done some damage but was fine. From then on I vowed not to own modified cars and deal with the headaches

I put Mc f1 style gauges in also
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Plant

I put eyelids on it and black out the headlight surrounds had carbon fibre hardtop also, I was kinda a gangsta NGI

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Red: 89 Mitsubishi Starion
Atlantic Blue: 87 Chrysler Conquest (aka Starion...OG twins lol)
The 89 was my first Turbo car, then was totaled, I'm sure all know here what I was doing.

Parted it out, got the 87 and moved all the parts over which surprisingly was all good even after the accident. It is easily the most fun & unique feeling car of all the ones that I've had, not to mention rare. it was very easy to control in a slide and really did have it's own aura. If it weren't for me being so damn broke at the time, parts being hard to find, and not missing all the electrical issues I'd still have it 'til this day.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My 2015 Honda Civic Si coupe in Rally Red. I bought this car brand new out of the showroom at the end of 2014. All stock. Never once broke down. Handled awesome. Lots of room. Good power delivery out of the K24 engine. The last great Civic Si. I traded it in for my GR86 AT. I miss having a manual. But the automatic is great for crappy Vancouver BC traffic. I wish I could have kept that Si.
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
49 Posts
2001 Integra type r 🥲
I have a buddy that bought one (bright yellow) at the same time that I bought my Civic Si. We had a lot of fun with those. He's kept his very low mileage, no accidents and in a nitrogen bubble, and still has it. It's survived 2 theft attempts unscathed due to a simple start bypass he installed. Apparently it's worth a fortune.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts