Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I know. He showed me the release period on the screen of his workstation. He mentioned the production of the Yaris GR being prioritised, but that's more speculation. I don't know why it is coming so late in Belgium.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi, I know. He showed me the release period on the screen of his workstation. He mentioned the production of the Yaris GR being prioritised, but that's more speculation. I don't know why it is coming so late in Belgium.
Welcome @JaV.

What is the 86/BRZ scene like where you live and the rest of Europe?
I think the US should be seeing them sooner because of stronger sales, in the EU its been slow.

Toyota 86 US Sales Figures.
"Toyota sold 2,476 86 / FR-S in 2020. In 2019, Toyota sold 3,398 86 / FR-S."

Toyota GT86 Europe Sales Figures.
Toyota GT 86

·
Registered
332 Posts
Have you considered getting the GR Yaris at all? Or are you set on getting the GR86?

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's funny you say that, because that's precisely what he tried selling me. He disenchanted immediately.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, I just got confirmation that Belgium will be the last market in Europe to get the GR86, hence the projected release of late 2022. Fortunately, it will arrive earlier in all the other EU countries. Time to start fishing around Germany!

·
Registered
332 Posts
OK, I just got confirmation that Belgium will be the last market in Europe to get the GR86, hence the projected release of late 2022. Fortunately, it will arrive earlier in all the other EU countries. Time to start fishing around Germany!
Did you hear that from your dealer?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just what I thought and it makes perfect sense, they are running a business after all.

What do you have done to your 86 (assuming the one in your avatar is yours)?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts