Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2022 gr86 limited 6mt steel
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out what works good on our cars. I have one for my full size truck but it's to big for the car. What seems to work good for our cars?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the oem subaru one. No complaints other then removing it from the bag and putting it away. But I would use 100% of the time when parking my car for work. I have to leave it under the sun in socal weather so it definitely helps when temps are constantly 90-100F. just my two cents.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have the oem subaru one. No complaints other then removing it from the bag and putting it away. But I would use 100% of the time when parking my car for work. I have to leave it under the sun in socal weather so it definitely helps when temps are constantly 90-100F. just my two cents.
I hear you I just ordered a car cover. This so cal sun is no joke. I’m going to cover my car every day.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Got the GR one as a gift. Works great and fits well. I toss it in the back like everyone else. I have a net attached to the back of my passenger seat where I throw things I want to easily reach

1 - 20 of 22 Posts