Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this 15 minute video the Subaru STI team shows you how they built it.
"A vehicle equipped with the new SUBARU BRZ STI parts that was planned to be exhibited at the 2021 Tokyo Auto Salon.
While attaching the parts designed by the STI engineer to the vehicle, we will tailor the exhibition vehicle.
This time, the situation is specially released!
Wheels, mufflers to flexible draw stiffeners, rear spoilers,
We asked the person in charge of each part, including the swan-neck aero, about their particular points.
We will focus behind the scenes because many events are being canceled.

▼ ANYTIME with STI, a website for everyone who wants to enjoy driving with STI, is now available!"
(translated from Japanese to English)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a photo of it for those that just want a picture of the final product.
2022 Subaru BRZ STI.jpg

·
Registered
332 Posts
That exhaust note sounds fantastic. I need to know what the parts list on this car is. Is it all the parts on the Subaru Japanese website? Or is there more?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Instead of just the add-on rear strake, I'd like to see an option that reshapes the whole rear termination of the side sills. The original version is just a bit odd.

·
Registered
83 Posts
That exhaust note sounds fantastic. I need to know what the parts list on this car is. Is it all the parts on the Subaru Japanese website? Or is there more?
Yeah - Its featuring all of the STI factory accessories that should be available (in japan at least).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts