Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car Advice has a new rendering out of what they think a BRZ STI would look like. I like the bold look they gave it like WRX STI. I just wish they made the wheels gold.

Subaru BRZ STI Rendering

·
Registered
136 Posts
I like it as well looks really good. It'll will be interesting to see if we actually get and STI version with the updated cars. Toyota could easily do something similar with the 86 with either TRD or GRMN and have the it be the highest trim model and hopefully a little more power then the base models.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it as well looks really good. It'll will be interesting to see if we actually get and STI version with the updated cars. Toyota could easily do something similar with the 86 with either TRD or GRMN and have the it be the highest trim model and hopefully a little more power then the base models.
It would be a great way for Subaru and Toyota to really distinguish the two cars Have both of them modify the car the way they want to.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It would be a great way for Subaru and Toyota to really distinguish the two cars Have both of them modify the car the way they want to.
I agree, do what Toyota and BMW did with the Z4 and the Supra.
I am still hoping that Toyota and Subaru will end up doing a higher performance model of the cars, like I said above, but I wont hold my breath as the 2 liter Supra is right there. Can't wait to see what we have in store for the future of these cars.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well this is either based on the assumption the engine is going turbo or it is a cosmetic using the Mini Cooper S playbook. Too similar to the current BRZ though so I'm not convinced. I like it though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
CarAdvice did a great job with that BRZ STi rendering but this one tops it for me at least:
2022 Subaru BRZ STi Rendering.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts