Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring compatibility question. I've read that suspension geometry is the same as last gen and I know coilovers fit as well. I have a set of Eibach Pro-kit springs I bought for my 13 BRZ that I never installed, anyone know if they'll fit my 22?

·
Registered
2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
1,420 Posts
They should definitely fit. The drop amount may not be the same thought. The 22s already ride 0.5" lower than the previous cars. Its unclear where that lowering came from though. It may be that the spring are what changed from the factory. So if they are 1" drop springs, you may only get a half inch out of them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Fronts fit, its the rears that don't, the spring seat at the bottom is off and doesn't work.and as TRU-BOOST mentioned the drop will be less due to the newer strut design. all the major vendors are working on new sets, no ETA, I know when I talked to racecomp they said they need to get a shop car first, Godspeed, Eibach and other vendors are all in the same boat. GR has a set of spring\strut combo for 2k but I know that alot of us ( me included ) are looking for a set of sport springs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fronts fit, its the rears that don't, the spring seat at the bottom is off and doesn't work.and as TRU-BOOST mentioned the drop will be less due to the newer strut design. all the major vendors are working on new sets, no ETA, I know when I talked to racecomp they said they need to get a shop car first, Godspeed, Eibach and other vendors are all in the same boat. GR has a set of spring\strut combo for 2k but I know that alot of us ( me included ) are looking for a set of sport springs.
Good to know! Just means I need gen1 struts, haha. But seriously, thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts