1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Arlington Toyota in Jax quoted me a base/6mt in steel grey:
27700 base price
$700 toyoguard
$200 paint protection (doors)
$1900 Dealer package (nitrogen refills, car washes, and a tint)
$700 doc fees
$400 gov fees
$980 destination
$2443 sales tax

~35k total

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sarasota Toyota: $5,000 markup added (told me over the phone)

Lakewood Ghetto Toyota: told me they would definitely be adding market adjustment.

Might have to travel to a known, reputable dealer to get MSRP or just go Subaru.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sarasota Toyota: $5,000 markup added (told me over the phone)

Lakewood Ghetto Toyota: told me they would definitely be adding market adjustment.

Might have to travel to a known, reputable dealer to get MSRP or just go Subaru.
When I went to get my 2016 BRZ, I went to a Toyota dealer and they would absolutely not negotiate on price. My local Subaru dealer was happy to negotiate and I left that afternoon with my '16 hyperblue BRZ for a sweet deal of $26k (this was 2016 not 2022).

My interaction with local subaru Atlanta Toyota dealer had completely put me off to getting an 86. When we ordered from the same dealer as my 2016 (and same sales person) they offered MSRP on any pre orders for the BRZ with a $500 refundable deposit. Zero games and great service.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Subaru of Pembroke Pines: Charging 10k over MSRP regardless of trim level or any other option. Absolute joke of a dealer.

They told me that they'd do 5k over MSRP for me because I was laughing so hard about it.

• Angry
Reactions: latapx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Subaru of Pembroke Pines: Charging 10k over MSRP regardless of trim level or any other option. Absolute joke of a dealer.

They told me that they'd do 5k over MSRP for me because I was laughing so hard about it.
Where did you end up going? They gave me the same 5k BS...BECAUSE i had already purchased 2 cars from them AND 1500 in PDI. Walked into Coconut Creek Subaru and they said 1.5k over sticker and that is it. Needless to say, I ordered my car on Monday. Have to wait for SEPTEMBER...we will see!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Where did you end up going? They gave me the same 5k BS...BECAUSE i had already purchased 2 cars from them AND 1500 in PDI. Walked into Coconut Creek Subaru and they said 1.5k over sticker and that is it. Needless to say, I ordered my car on Monday. Have to wait for SEPTEMBER...we will see!
I got really lucky and found the exact spec that I wanted used, and paid 29k for it w/1500 miles. My buddy works at Coconut Creek, decent place. Sucks they're charging anything over MSRP, I was going to order from Subaru of South Orlando at MSRP but ended up not needing to.

Reactions: latapx
1 - 16 of 16 Posts