Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Toyota completely abandon the southeast with premium manual configurations? I've yet to see any down south and it seems the north and west coast got them all. Can we expect any in the next shipment? Also configurator doesn't allow me to build a 6MT premium in my own zip code

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in South Alabama. North Shore Toyota in Covington, LA has a Pavement Gray, Premium, Manual allocation that wasn't spoken for as of yesterday, but I believe they are asking a 2k mark-up. Might be able to negotiate it down. I didn't bother to try since I already have one secured.
LA isn't considered Southeast region though. I'm just wondering if the southeast is getting any premium 6MT at all

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m also in north Alabama and I must have contacted every dealer in the area + Tennessee. I eventually gave up looking for a premium manual and caved and just put down a deposit for a base model manual.
Oh well, heated seats aren’t too useful here but I will slightly wish I had the alcantara seats and adaptive headlights. Probably will put some different wheels on it too because I’m not a fan of the base wheels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m also in north Alabama and I must have contacted every dealer in the area + Tennessee. I eventually gave up looking for a premium manual and caved and just put down a deposit for a base model manual.
Oh well, heated seats aren’t too useful here but I will slightly wish I had the alcantara seats and adaptive headlights. Probably will put some different wheels on it too because I’m not a fan of the base wheels.
There’s premium MTs showing up in the Southeast on buyatoyota.com. There’s 4 availabale. 2 raven. 1 silver and 1 pavement. If you want a neptune the one I originally got ordered will be up for grabs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts