Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don’t have problems with parking situations like this in SoCal. The main problem is the amount of uninsured drivers on the road around here.

One time I was in Nevada and I saw a ram truck using his steel bumper to push another car out of “his” parking space.
That's just your average ram driver

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same on valve stem caps, haha! Next time remove one of their valve stem caps, and then use the cap to release a lot of air from the tire. Not enough to strand them, but enough that they'll have to go fill it up immediately. I leave the cap off so they know its intentional.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Or, "That guy needs a ride to the train station." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: TheBat

·
Registered
161 Posts
Or, we could be kind and say to ourselves "Phew, that was close!" Maybe even add on "what an idiot" and just get on with our day instead of all this rage, thoughts of violence and vandalism in retaliation for poor parking with no damage actually done.
How will they learn anything if you don't teach them? I don't see any rage, violence or vandalism in this thread, besides the shitting on the windshield. Letting air out of someone's tires is easily fixed. Much better than I've had done to some of my cars by assholes that parked that close to me.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Wow, you're parked so far back in your parking spot with all that room and they not only invaded yours but are up so close...
I thought the same thing. Might need to carry one of these in the trunk for rapid deployment:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts