Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So my girl says don't move the car. She walks back into the restaurant and yells "whoever owns the white Mercedes, meet me in b the parking lot, NOW!" An old couple walks out and says what's the problem. My girl asks why they felt the need to park like that. The lady says, what's the big deal, we didn't touch the car. Then the lady accused us of being drunk and that her other car is a Maserati and for us to get back in our little car and leave. My girl said if if it wasn't for her being an old lady she wouldn't mopped the floor with her. Personally, I think they were toon old to even drive at this point. If that old couple got back to their car before I did,.... there's no way he could have backed out without his car going forward a couple inches first. Since it was on a steep incline.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Holy shit that's close. That's why no matter where I park I always try to get room to others because they're people like this.

Also how was installing the front diffuser? Hard? Easy? And do you have the side diffusers as well? If yes, same question.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Had this happen to the wife's car once a long time ago. Was a lady in her husband's work truck actually made contact with the front bumper at a grocery store. We waited for her and she complained to her husband on the phone in Spanish about us but didn't know wife does know a decent amount Spanish too (she called her a dumb B).

We didn't give a rats ass about the damage because at the time her car then was already not in the best shape. But it was the principal of her shitty parking and wouldn't have left with a note or something if we didn't confront her. She offered us a $100 cash to not report her to the police or insurance so we took it because of her talking about us that way thinking we wouldn't understand her. F that attitude.

We also had a taxi driver rear end us once in the same crappy car once. I was about to beat that guy down because he was so dismissive and denied even hitting us (once the cops showed up). Only reason I didn't was because of the officer there. I was really angry with that guy's attitude too as he had a total lack of respect for us. I hate people sometimes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Don't worry someone will still park right next to you and way too close. I don't understand people's thought process when that happens. I've parked farther away where nobody is and come back to a car or 2 also park near me.

On a funny side note I heard about a guy who worked with a woman I used to date. He bought a new car (Mercedes) and was paranoid about door dings and such. Parked farthest away in the parking lot at the office to avoid damage. His coworkers decided to park as close as possible to his car without hitting it on all the spots around his car as a prank. One of them parked so close to the passenger side of that car he had to exit his car on the passenger side of his car. Then they made a comment within earshot so he could overhear about accidentally door dinging some Mercedes in the parking lot...his face when he realizes it was the same color as his was golden but he was in denial because of where he parked. Took a look out the window and freaked out. They all had a good laugh when he noticed somehow he was boxed in where nobody typically parks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't care where you are, you can park away from everyone else as much as you want and there will always be one jackoff that will park right next to you. Just happened to me the other night. Empty parking lot around 8:30pm and when I come out there is someone almost close enough that I can't even open my door fully. If someone had done what they did to you I would have unscrewed their valve stems and left.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don’t have problems with parking situations like this in SoCal. The main problem is the amount of uninsured drivers on the road around here.

One time I was in Nevada and I saw a ram truck using his steel bumper to push another car out of “his” parking space.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts