Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
291 Posts
Throttle House is from Toronto, and there's been a recent sighting of a Red GR86 with dealer plates running around. I've seen pics and a video of a 86/BRZ Toronto meet where the Red GR86 just went through the meet and snapped everyone's necks. lol. So definitely no coincidence that they've reviewed the car already.

·
Super Moderator
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Throttle House is from Toronto, and there's been a recent sighting of a Red GR86 with dealer plates running around. I've seen pics and a video of a 86/BRZ Toronto meet where the Red GR86 just went through the meet and snapped everyone's necks. lol. So definitely no coincidence that they've reviewed the car already.
Excellent!

I hope they drove both, and I am suprised they got more than just the press event drivetime!

They are amazing reviewers though.

·
Super Moderator
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m excited for these reviews to come out, but I’m also afraid that some of the reviewers are going to be biased based on looks
Don't worry about that. How the car looks is for you to decide when you see it in person. It wont bias the journalists, well not any that are worth your time.

That said, I think everyone who has seen it up close has been impressed going by the videos and articles from them!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Are you able to post those other pictures and videos?

I saw the photo you posted in the other thread here: 2022 Toyota GR86 Real World Photos

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
291 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Wonder when the embargo is..before the 17th? I'm also thinking they will announce the price during that time as well and maybe announce more accessories too.
I think accessories will be announced similar to the BRZ, so somewhere around when we can order. Same with price possibly.

On Albon’s insta, he’s been posting a bunch of different colored 86s. All of them look way better to me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts