Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Limited
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Specs are 17x9 +37 Titan TS5 wheels and Tires are 245/40/17 Falken Rt660. No spacers and lots of cutting on the rear fenders and light cutting on the front. You do not want to roll the fenders since they are aluminum or your will have some shitty looking fenders lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Specs are 17x9 +37 Titan TS5 wheels and Tires are 245/40/17 Falken Rt660. No spacers and lots of cutting on the rear fenders and light cutting on the front. You do not want to roll the fenders since they are aluminum or your will have some shitty looking fenders lol.
That looks so good!

Those are the exact wheel and tire specs I have planned for the long term. Is there no way around cutting the front fenders? Also, aren’t only the front fenders aluminum?

Suspension specs?

·
Registered
Ordered a 22 Neptune Blue GR86 Manual
80 Posts
Looks so good! But (In my opinion) in need of some tint ASAP. Not only looks better (again IMO), but also helps stop you from being blinded at night from most cars behind you, since their headlights love reflecting off our mirrors and into the drivers face so well lol.

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Limited
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks so good!

Those are the exact wheel and tire specs I have planned for the long term. Is there no way around cutting the front fenders? Also, aren’t only the front fenders aluminum?

Suspension specs?
You are correct front only. If you run enough negative camber you may clear. I have Godspeed maxx coilovers, toe arms, camber arms and trailing arms. I will need to remove the trail arms as it’s not allowing my rear wheels to be centered and they’re maxed out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the alignment details. Looks like fitment really is much tighter than the first gen. Would you say a +45 offset would clear without having to cut? Wheel choice is definitely more tricky.

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Limited
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the alignment details. Looks like fitment really is much tighter than the first gen. Would you say a +45 offset would clear without having to cut? Wheel choice is definitely more tricky.
x9 wide +45 would be perfect. Rpf1s, advan and volk wheels should have those specs available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts