Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sort of a noob. To replace these, do I need to just pop out the 3 plastic clips in the wheel well housing that are closest to the side markers or is there more involved? They aren't coming out as easy as the clips for the reverse lamp housing. Tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am sort of a noob. To replace these, do I need to just pop out the 3 plastic clips in the wheel well housing that are closest to the side markers or is there more involved? They aren't coming out as easy as the clips for the reverse lamp housing. Tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
where did you order the side markers from? they look great and I know there are a few options out there

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered them from this website which someone else on the forums posted on a different thread. They got here in about 2 weeks. They are expensive, but worth it for me personally. Might be a bit cheaper if you shop around.

·
Registered
2022 GR86 6AT Base Steel
387 Posts
Feel like these are a must now. Almost every car I see has got these lol
I ordered mine from japanparts.com and they came from Japan, because this site’s sponsor and other US site didn’t have them in stock at the time. The purchase and shipping was smooth, and the total cost was actually a little lower than US sites. You just have to wait a little more.

·
Registered
961 Posts
International shipping it brings the price up, but still slightly lower. If you are not in a hurry, I would recommend them if local US shops don’t have them in stock.
Yeah. I noticed when you buy from Japan, parts are cheaper but shipping can be expensive but sometimes still cheaper than US by a little. When ordering in the US, parts are more expensive but shipping is less.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts