Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I saw a new BRZ on a subaru lot yesterday for the first time and it was cool.
I'm an owner of a 2013 Scion FR-S and I sat in the seats and they were definitely more comfortable and the bolstering was way better. (I felt it as soon as I sat down)
Everything was sooooooooo much nicer to touch. I was in love. The speedometer seemed smaller to me along with the steering wheel feeling a lot thinner than mine.
It was in the brighter blue that subaru has and it only assured me. (Save your money and get the Toyota version.)
Btw, can anybody tell me what they are paying for car payments and insurance on the new BRZ monthly that's under the age of 25 or so? Much appreciated.
Also btw, (they were selling it for sticker price!) So if anybody is having trouble finding a dealership to order the new brz for sticker price. Just ask.)

·
Registered
463 Posts
So, I saw a new BRZ on a subaru lot yesterday for the first time and it was cool.
I'm an owner of a 2013 Scion FR-S and I sat in the seats and they were definitely more comfortable and the bolstering was way better. (I felt it as soon as I sat down)
Everything was sooooooooo much nicer to touch. I was in love. The speedometer seemed smaller to me along with the steering wheel feeling a lot thinner than mine.
It was in the brighter blue that subaru has and it only assured me. (Save your money and get the Toyota version.)
Btw, can anybody tell me what they are paying for car payments and insurance on the new BRZ monthly that's under the age of 25 or so? Much appreciated.
Also btw, (they were selling it for sticker price!) So if anybody is having trouble finding a dealership to order the new brz for sticker price. Just ask.)
That's awesome you got to check it out in person @GR86 Samurai! How did the build quality feel compared to your FR-S?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Way Way better! I felt the side vents and those are solid! Not cheap plastic or anything!
The interior is a day and night difference. Everything in my interior kind of honestly feels like dried up leather of that makes sense? The seats were significantly more bolstered. They hug you, and I'm a stick. No meat on my bones, ya know? The radio was bigger as well. The wheels were sleek too, I see no reason to change the wheels. To put it simply, night and day difference.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Way Way better! I felt the side vents and those are solid! Not cheap plastic or anything!
The interior is a day and night difference. Everything in my interior kind of honestly feels like dried up leather of that makes sense? The seats were significantly more bolstered. They hug you, and I'm a stick. No meat on my bones, ya know? The radio was bigger as well. The wheels were sleek too, I see no reason to change the wheels. To put it simply, night and day difference.
Where are you in Texas? My place I got mine will only do MSRP. They are getting 4 allocated next month, don’t know the specs. I’m in Waco.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts