Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've been calling the dealers and not joking 6 out of 9 can't even order them yet but one of them can actually see the options but with no pictures..... anyways the wr blue pearl is gorgeous but this sapphire blue has me intrigued. There's no photos and apparently it's a new color so I might bite the bullet and order it with sapphire...

Attachments

·
Registered
22 BRZ
118 Posts
Hey guys I've been calling the dealers and not joking 6 out of 9 can't even order them yet but one of them can actually see the options but with no pictures..... anyways the wr blue pearl is gorgeous but this sapphire blue has me intrigued. There's no photos and apparently it's a new color so I might bite the bullet and order it with sapphire...
check out this video it gives you a decent look at most of the colors

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hope the 86 is similar to the BRZ in terms of customizability and price. Did you find a dealer who can order you one? I’ve seen many people on the forums who placed pre orders and customized it to their liking.

·
Registered
22 BRZ
118 Posts
Hope the 86 is similar to the BRZ in terms of customizability and price. Did you find a dealer who can order you one? I’ve seen many people on the forums who placed pre orders and customized it to their liking.
It should be pretty close in price. They definitely can order them, they all have the same dealer/manufacturer portal. You might have to find the right sales person or go in and speak to the new car manager directly.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It should be pretty close in price. They definitely can order them, they all have the same dealer/manufacturer portal. You might have to find the right sales person or go in and speak to the new car manager directly.
Hope so! Wish Toyota would hurry up and release price since their car comes in November, not sure why they are waiting so long. If I hadn’t have put $1000 down to reserve an 86 I probably would have went ahead and ordered a BRZ!

·
Registered
22 BRZ
118 Posts
Hope so! Wish Toyota would hurry up and release price since their car comes in November, not sure why they are waiting so long. If I hadn’t have put $1000 down to reserve an 86 I probably would have went ahead and ordered a BRZ!
It's not refundable? I only had to put down 500 fully refundable for my BRZ. I was stuck between them but wanted to get a deposit in and not wait until spring or summer to get one. It's nice if I change my mind I can get the money back and go with the Toyota.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's not refundable? I only had to put down 500 fully refundable for my BRZ. I was stuck between them but wanted to get a deposit in and not wait until spring or summer to get one. It's nice if I change my mind I can get the money back and go with the Toyota.
Nope 😬

1 - 8 of 8 Posts