Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Sport tech 6MT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get rubber I could get rubber mats? Can’t find any online!

·
Registered
Awaiting a 2022 GR86 premium in Trueno blue
56 Posts
Subaru doesn't have em?

I don't know if this car will follow suit but every toyota comes with them now (atleast in Canada they do)

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Sport-tech WRB
76 Posts
It's one of the accessories that you have to buy. I bought it with the car but still waiting for it now.

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ
15 Posts
Just buy first gen Weathertech mats, they do technically fit.
Is there not a gap on the sides for others for these? I keep seeing people mention this and I was gonna do this but when I tried my GF's first gen weathertech's on my 22 the gap was too noticable for me to not get annoyed over it. Not sure if they morphed out of shape over time though so curious to see what others say.

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
278 Posts
The factory all season mats are cheaper than most aftermarket ones. Just check with your dealer. They can get them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Is there not a gap on the sides for others for these? I keep seeing people mention this and I was gonna do this but when I tried my GF's first gen weathertech's on my 22 the gap was too noticable for me to not get annoyed over it. Not sure if they morphed out of shape over time though so curious to see what others say.
Maybe a temporary solution then until weathertech releases some for the 2nd Gen's.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I ordered these as well. I read somewhere that these are "port installed"? If so, do they throw the OEM carpet mats in the trunk, or do you forfeit carpeted mats when you get these?

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Sport-tech WRB
76 Posts
I ordered these as well. I read somewhere that these are "port installed"? If so, do they throw the OEM carpet mats in the trunk, or do you forfeit carpeted mats when you get these?
In Canada, they are dealer accessories. The only only comes with carpet mats. I waited a month for them to come in lol.

·
Registered
191 Posts
In Canada, they are dealer accessories. The only only comes with carpet mats. I waited a month for them to come in lol.
I'm really hoping that my car comes with both the standard carpet and the optional rubber mats I ordered. In the summer I'd like to swap the rubber for the carpet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts