Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Awaiting a 2022 GR86 premium in Trueno blue
56 Posts
I personally like savage geese's videos
He was an enthusiast before becoming a car reviewer and I've found I often can relate to his criticisms of vehicles.
If any of you are Honda fans, I really liked his video he did on the ITR recently.
Hell I even enjoyed his videos of the Sienna and Odyssey.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Talking about "irritating". The Dude In Blue is an absolute waste of time. His take on the new Integra was frankly stupid without any thought.
I’ve said it a thousand times before whenever people post about him, he tends to follow trends. For example, he said a lot of bad things about the Supra when everyone else did, Toyota explained to him why they did it, He acted like he understood then started talking shit about it on his Z video.

Funny thing is on his GR Corolla video he was saying how good all of Toyota’s cars are and how Toyota brought back the Supra??? Lmao

On the Z video he said the Supra wasn’t a Supra because Toyota had to partner with someone. Even said that they should’ve used the LC500 chassis, regardless of price and it possibly being slower then what we got. Then when Acura literally goes into it’s own parts bin to make the Integra (like every Integra before) he shits on it?

·
Registered
601 Posts
I liked his GR86 review. I haven't seen anything else.
Yeah I mean the twins at face value are good cars.

Considering the hype around the updated models and with everyone was praising it in some way even in comment sections without driving it, he was going to follow suit regardless.

·
Super Moderator
679 Posts
I personally like savage geese's videos
He was an enthusiast before becoming a car reviewer and I've found I often can relate to his criticisms of vehicles.
If any of you are Honda fans, I really liked his video he did on the ITR recently.
Hell I even enjoyed his videos of the Sienna and Odyssey.
Totally agree. I remember following him religiously when I had my first edition.

They make great videos, can't wait for them to get the new car.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I’ve said it a thousand times before whenever people post about him, he tends to follow trends. For example, he said a lot of bad things about the Supra when everyone else did, Toyota explained to him why they did it, He acted like he understood then started talking shit about it on his Z video.

Funny thing is on his GR Corolla video he was saying how good all of Toyota’s cars are and how Toyota brought back the Supra??? Lmao

On the Z video he said the Supra wasn’t a Supra because Toyota had to partner with someone. Even said that they should’ve used the LC500 chassis, regardless of price and it possibly being slower then what we got. Then when Acura literally goes into it’s own parts bin to make the Integra (like every Integra before) he shits on it?
Yes exactly! No thought before spouting out. However, I think he is simply playing to his own fan base. Savage Geese on the other hand really brings out intelligence behind their reviews. It should not be about fan base. Rather it should be about what the car is without bullshit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts