Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
GR86 on allocation
478 Posts
I really want a premium otherwise I would have jumped on it.
Had a chance on the pavement one but just want a color this time. If white was more rare I'd do that again, my brz was white

·
Registered
2022 GR86 Track Bred Premium MT
770 Posts
I called trying to reserve the pavement but they wouldn't let me do it over the phone. I even offered them to charge 5k on my cc since I'd be coming in from LA. They're policy is only in person deposits...
Such BS. I mailed my deposit check to my dealer here in SoCa. They will even deliver it to me free of charge. They are 120 miles away. They are also the largest Toyota dealer in the country and they don’t charge over MSRP

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm looking to "order/reserve" a premium MT , located in Washington State. Has anyone had luck with Marysville Toyota? Can't find a premium MT that isn't pre-sold, so I want to reserve one.
When I talked to them, they do sell at MSRP and they take a deposit of $500, but I believe you'll be waiting awhile. Toyota of Seattle does MSRP too, but their line is even longer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
When I talked to them, they do sell at MSRP and they take a deposit of $500, but I believe you'll be waiting awhile. Toyota of Seattle does MSRP too, but their line is even longer.
Alright, thanks. I'm willing to wait awhile if I can get it at MSRP. Im just anxious to get in line. The demand for this car seems insane, and with production issues everywhere, who knows if you'll ever be able to just walk to a dealership and buy one sitting on the lot. Lol. Crazy times.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Alright, thanks. I'm willing to wait awhile if I can get it at MSRP. Im just anxious to get in line. The demand for this car seems insane, and with production issues everywhere, who knows if you'll ever be able to just walk to a dealership and buy one sitting on the lot. Lol. Crazy times.
Yeah, everyone and their mom wants the premium MT. Good luck!

61 - 80 of 118 Posts